Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Perfect Walks

Who has had these walks? If you have, you know what I am talking about. For me, I dont get them often, which is probably a good thing because then I wouldn't appreciate them as much as I do. My perfect walk was on Monday night.

The weather gave me thoughts of the crisp fall evenings that we get here in New England, I had to remind myself it was the middle of June. I dont know about you, but I love walking at night. The noise of the past day has dissipated along with the daylight and you can just stroll. Walks like this let you relax and ponder all the things that you couldn't devote time to because of your hectic day. I come home feeling like I really got to unwind, its great! Here is a quick pic I snapped of Ky with her safety jacket on!


Tell me about your perfect walks? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment